'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

11 November 2013

Veterans Day

As a Veteran this day is special to me, no matter how modest my own service was. I think I'm going to let my good friend Alemaster speak for me as his powerful words say it best;

"I'll be proud until my dying day to have been associated with men and women such as you."

My respects to all veterans on this day when we honor their service. Especially those who have given so heartrendingly much.

Six

11 comments:

Keads said...

Thank you for your service Six!

OldAFSarge said...

Thank you Six, for everything.

Six said...

Thank you Keads.

Right back at ya Sarge.

Monkeywrangler said...

Thank you, Six, and you too afsarge!

Old NFO said...

Amen Friend!

Murphy's Law said...

Thank you for your service, and give Angus a bisquit.

Brig said...

Thank You for your service, Sir.

Lois Evensen said...

Thank you for your service.

USA_Admiral said...

I have never heard it said better.
Thank you for your service.

Blue said...

Brother Six... :) Thanks.

Six said...

Thank you all for your service and your support.

Such friends. I am moved by you all.