'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

09 November 2013

Free Book Today Only

I found this site in my wanderings, Anonymous Conservative. The authors have a new book out that looks fascinating. It's The Evolutionary Psychology Behind Politics: How Conservatism And Liberalism Evolved. They want as wide a dissemination as possible so every once in a while they offer it for free. Today is one of those days.

If you click on that book link it will take you to the Amazon page where you can download it for free. I have no idea if it's any good or not but I'm anxious to read it and find out. It looks good but we shall have to see. When I can find the time to read it I'll offer a review but I have several others in the queue so no idea when that will be. I still owe Rawle Nyanzi  a review and I need to get his book read first.

Six

No comments: