'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

14 February 2013

Happy Birthday Lu

You are the light of my world, my heart, my very soul. The day you entered my life was a blessing beyond measure. I will try and show you today how much I love you and hope you forgive me for not doing the same every day of our lives together. Though I may often fail to show it please know that I always have and always will love you. You are my partner, my companion, my wife and I am so grateful. You have ever honored our vows and been faithful and loving in good times and bad. Always by my side and in my heart. No man has ever been more blessed than I.

My Valentines sweetheart. In my view this day is blessed more than all others because it saw you ushered into life and into my heart. May I always remember and ever remind you just how special you are and how much you mean to me. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I promise to do all I can to make you feel loved and appreciated. Today and every day.



Happy Birthday my love.
Your grateful husband
Six

12 comments:

Keads said...

Happy Bday Lu!

instinct said...

Happy Birthday, Lu!!

Murphy's Law said...

Now that's classy. But then you two are classy people. Happy Birthday, Lu.

Paladin said...

Happy Birthday, Lu!

Coop said...

Happy Birthday, Lu!

Rev. Paul said...

Happy birthday, Lu!

Anonymous said...

"Many Happy Returns of the Day" Ms Lu. Now, if that sentiment doesn't date me, nothing will. And Six, if you're as fortunate as I, and it seems so, we both married well above our stations in life. seriously, Alemaster

Six said...

Lu says "Thanks everyone"!

And Alemaster...You are absolutely right my friend. I married so far over my head my nose bleeds!

Old NFO said...

Hippo Birdie to ewe Lady! :-)

agirlandhergun said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!! Hope it was a good one!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet tribute

Six said...

Thanks everyone. Lu says she had a very good day!