'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

04 February 2013

.22 Ammo

Apropos of nothing whatsoever this may or may not be a picture of a case of .22 ammo which may or may not have been dropped off at a certain unnamed Casa today.


The person receiving this ammo may or may not have gotten it here. They might still have some left at less than painful prices (but I think the 5000 round cases are gone).

Not that any of this occurred or that I have any knowledge of anything at all. Nope. Nothing to see here.

Six

7 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Anonymous received a good thing, it seems. None of that to be had, here.

Keads said...

I'm impressed! For whoever it was =)

Paladin said...

I may or may not have read this post. If I did, it remains uncertain whether or not i followed the link and was happy because its an online resource that i wasn't familiar with. Over all, the conditions remain vague.

OldAFSarge said...

I would've commented on this post, but I was never here.

Old NFO said...

Saw nothing, know nothing... Just sayin...

Sarge said...

Sorry sir, but I just don't recall the incident.

Six said...

If captured I will disavow all knowledge of any of you and eat this blog post. This message will self destruct in 5..4..3..2..1..