'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

08 November 2012

New E-Mail

Thank you all for your kind words and understanding. They mean the world to me and Lu as we take our first tentative steps into our brave new world. You have buoyed me and reinforced my faith that we are not alone.

We need each other now more than ever. In that light if you're one of us and want a link to your site on my blogroll (as modest as my little blog is) please drop me an e-mail and I'll add you. I've been lax about that and I'd like to update my roll.

I am not going dark. That was defeatist thought and unworthy of anyone who calls themselves a Warrior. 

As I indicated earlier I have changed my e-mail account as we dump AOL.

My new e-mail is warriorclasssix at yahoo dot com. It's now on my profile page. I won't be answering any e-mails at the AOL address because Fuck AOL. As soon as Lu transfers all her stuff to a new account we'll be dropping them completely.

Six

8 comments:

Keads said...

Glad you have decided to stay on the air. Hold the line my friend.

Six said...

Thanks Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Almost as cool as "flurme." regards and "Keep up the fire Manchu, Alemaster

Six said...

Nothing is as cool as FLURME. Except maybe FLYRME!

You do know your grunts Alemaster! Manchu Mile FTW!!

Old NFO said...

Keep on hanging on... And a word of warning, you MAY have to cancel the credit card to get AOL to stop billing you... It's happened to others time and time again!

Six said...

Thanks for the warning NFO. I'll so advise my accountant who is an absolute rottweiler. She's also my wife. Trust me, you do not want to cross that woman. AOL beware! Leftist bastards. Why am I not surprised?

Jon said...

Happy to hear you're not going dark after all! Enjoy reading your posts.

Six said...

Thanks Jon. It's good to have you here.