'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

07 December 2010

December 7th


There is little I can add to what has been written and told by those far better that me. So I will do what I can to remember and honor those who fought and died on this day in 1941. Lu and I will exercise one of our fundamental rights as an American Citizen. We're going out to the Arizona Strip to confirm our Second Amendment rights and remind those who would still yet take away our freedoms that the Greatest Generation may be passing but they are not forgotten nor are their lessons. We who came after still know how to keep what is ours and punish the enemies of America. We will never forget.
God Bless you all.
Six

No comments: