'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

21 December 2010

America's Number One Export

Freedom.
That is the web site of Indians For Guns. They're currently accepting membership into NAGRI, National Association for Gun Rights India which patterns itself after the NRA. The group is very individual rights and RKBA oriented and pro American. The members are passionate, committed and active. I joined IFG because they're an absolute breath of fresh air and appreciative of their rights. I love reading the forums.

I'm also open to purchasing a historic SMLE if I happen across one. That's a hint for any of my new Indian friends who happen by.

We're winning, not just here but in other nations. Keep up the Skeer my friends. We've got brothers and sisters all over the world.

Six

No comments: