'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

10 April 2009

The Sarge Speaks

Yes, I've got my tea bags ready and I'm going to be there. I hope it will let this so called government know how we feel. However sad as it may sound, hope is all we've got. This bag of criminals is so cold and calculating I doubt anything honorable will effect them.

The problem that I see emerging is much deeper than the common man even knows about. I think that the movement for one world government is on going and much deeper embedded than first thought. I haven't gotten to the bottom of it yet, but I believe it goes beyond national borders let alone political lines. I know that changing our constitution as we know it is one of THEIR goals and they will keep nibbling away until it's gone. My problem is identifying who THEY, THEM, THEIR is. A battle can be won if you know who the enemy is. With out that knowledge it becomes a most difficult war and I do feel we are at war. We must identify the enemy before victory can be achieved.

The first and in my mind foremost is to identify the enemy. I strongly agree that I am among the warrior class and I stand ready to shed my blood to defend my family and way of life. Always have been always will be.

The Sarge

(Note. The Sarge is a 2 tour Vietnam combat veteran and a retired LE Officer. He has literally been there and done that and he's got the scars and broken pieces to prove it. We are fortunate to have him posting here with us. Look for more wisdom from The Sarge as we take the Long Ride. The Six.)

No comments: