'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

02 April 2009

The Mini 6

Hey, it's Jenn, DO (or what ever you army types call it!) of this little operation. My job is A) to vent and B) research and background. I'll be posting a few essays on what the founders intended the nation to be and what the actual job of congress was.

Until then: The second American Revolution... Watch it... It's inspiring


Jenn

aka The Mini 6
The History Major
The Really Pissed Off...

2 comments:

Six said...

Go get 'em kid!

Sarge said...

Just a quick note to let you all know that I was plumb embarrassed today when I saw the O bowing before the arab money. I'll bet nancy had another climax when she saw him grovel. I'm ashammed to the bone. Hell we don't even dip our flag why in the hell is this jackass bowing. That arab sheik fell off his camel laughing at us. What else are we bowing to??