'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

07 September 2011

GOP Debate

I watched as much as I could stomach. No one is standing out. No one grabs my attention and interest. It's a sea of weakness though I liked Perry's defense of Texas' death penalty record and his refusal to back down from it.

Maybe I'm expecting too much. It doesn't help that it's on MSNBC.

I can't help it, every time Romney opens his mouth I found myself hitting the guide to see what else was on.

Maybe it's just me.

2 comments:

Kanani said...

Well, I've been reading on John Huntsman, and find him very interesting.

Six said...

I know I'm being pessimistic Kanani. I'm just suffering a severe bout of the doldrums. Pay no mind to me.