'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

06 September 2011

Business Practices

Murphy's Law at Lagniappe's Lair has a post up here about the Dealer Showroom out of Klamath, Oregon and it's owner, John Bush. Now I've never done business with these people but I trust Murphy's Law's judgement and after reading about his experiences with this company and owner I can safely say I'll never do business with them unless and until they radically change their customer service practices.

Lu and I have a rule. We'll pay a little extra for excellent service and refuse to give our hard earned money to any individual or company who treats customers as irritations or sources of one time only income.

Don't give money to anyone who hasn't earned it. Sounds like an indictment of the government now that I think on it.

Six

3 comments:

Six said...

Test.

BillyBob said...

Six, you have an excellent point. Just about anything you could want, product or service, there are probably a hundred places to get it. What separates the good guys from the rest is their customer service.

Six said...

You are absolutely right BillyBob. It always makes me shake my head in wonder that so many seem to miss that point.