'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

23 September 2011

Congratulations Brew Crew & Rangers

On winning the NL Central and AL West and a tip of the cap to Fred over at Guns & Coffee and Ed Rasimus over at Thunder Tales).

My Giants are done. They're just waiting for the Diamondbacks and Braves to stick a fork in them (Update: Diamondbacks just won the NL West). It was a good year, my first rooting for a defending World Champion, but the Giants didn't have enough offense for the long run. The Diamondbacks are just renting that title. We're gonna want it back next year so don't get anything on it.

I love baseball. I played it in my younger days and have been a fan forever. I'll watch the playoffs and Series but someone, anyone, please beat the Yankees. I don't think I could stand seeing them in the World Series again. I'll be rooting for a Texas vs Milwaukee World Series.

Six

2 comments:

innominatus said...

Remember in the Back to the Future movies how Biff hated manure? Well, I HATE THE BRAVES!!!

Sarge said...

Go Diamondbacks!!! You do remember that team that won the WS a few years back, well maybe it was more than a few years back. Is Gonzo still alive??