'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

21 March 2010

Update

Stupak has caved. I think that with his sell out the bill will pass.

As I watched stupak's press conference I was again struck with how divorced from the rest of America these politicians are. They're not negotiating anything on behalf of their constituents. they're negotiating only for themselves. What they want as opposed to what's best for the country.

Lord, hear my prayer. Please soften their hearts and give them the knowledge that this path leads to destruction, not salvation.

I'll be watching the news all day.

Six

1543 hrs. Juan Williams is a tool.

1620 hrs. I am reminded of nothing so much as a slow motion train wreck.

1553 hrs. I can't watch it any more. Back later.

2030 hrs. It's passed. May our grandchildren forgive us.

No comments: