'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

05 March 2012

Borepatch Is A Genius

Remember all those internet and computer security posts BP has where he highly recommends against internet explorer? Yeah, I must have breezed right past those. I certainly disregarded his professional advise. Then I lost the ability to access my blog and nothing was working. At all. Error messages as far as the eye could see. So what did I do? I hollered to BP for help which he graciously provided and now I've downloaded Firefox and what do you know? My blog works again.

You're a genius BP. My eternal thanks. The Internets are a smarter place today thanks to you. I promise whenever you post Internet and computer security advice I will read, heed and act immediately. I swear.

I do believe I mentioned some sort of compensation? You have several choices here. SMLE stripper clips, a challenge coin from my blue suit days or a semi nude picture of me riding a camel on a very cold day. I recommend either of the first two but hey, I'm not judging. I do look kinda cute in a fat, hairy European guy kinda way.

Thanks again.

Six