'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

11 October 2011

Want...No, Need!

The new Kawasaki ZX-14R. It's called the fastest accelerating production motorcycle in the world. That's because it's no longer PC to call it the fastest motorcycle in the world. I haven't seen any horsepower numbers yet but think 180 or better. In a machine weighing in at about 600 pounds. Sorry, I just drooled on myself a little.


I hate the new style of muffler but that's nothing the aftermarket can't fix.

I gotta go see what's left in my change jar. This motorcycle might even be worth denying myself a few new guns.

Six

4 comments:

Ed Rasimus said...

Can you imagine what that would do to your life insurance premiums?

Six said...

It'd be enough to retire my insurance agent for sure Ed.

LauraB said...

Oh, it looks lovely. But after leaning over to drive the thing a few hours, you realize why they are "city" bikes.

There is a reason why Trooper got rid of the FJR...even if it was one hell of a ride.

Six said...

Right you are Laura. Before I got the Concours my last bike was a Honda 996 Superhawk. I sold it because my wrists and lower back belonged to a 50 year old. Surprised the heck out of me!
BTW the FJR is a schaweet ride.