'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

04 January 2013

Hello To My Czech and Slovac Readers

Thanks for stopping by and reading my scribblings. I think it's cool that you found the site and thought enough to not only read but link to one of my posts. Shooters the world over have the same DNA I think and we welcome you here. I invite you to leave us a comment or two on how things are done in your neck of the woods. Your views and opinions will always be welcome here. A Gunnie is a Gunnie no matter what language we use. Speaking of which, I really wish I could read yours, your site looks like it's a pretty good one.

That goes for all the rest of you from outside the U.S. I Know Garry from New Zealand visits us from time and leaves us his thoughts but I'd love to hear from all of you. You can't let the Kiwi's have all the fun!

It's a very small world these days indeed.

Six

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, amazing how the Intarwebz had connected us, isn't it?

Six said...

You said it NFO. If anyone had told me anything I wrote would be read and linked to anywhere outside of CONUS I'd have laughed. It really is amazing.