'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

21 September 2012

Miscellany from the DO

This week has been an interesting one, and a bit stressful.  There were so many posts I had running in my head, yet nothing made it to virtual paper. Monday was Constitution Day (225th anniversary of its signing),as well as the 150th anniversary of the battle of Antietam, and Wednesday was the 7th anniversary of my uncle’s death in Iraq (Lu’s little brother). Quite the week. I have a paper due Sunday, but I think I’ll take tonight off, throw in a movie, pop some popcorn, and snuggle with my family. Hope you all have a great weekend!

~The DO

1 comment:

Six said...

Love ya sweetie. Give the kids kisses from Grandma and Papa!