'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

17 June 2011

Done For A Bit

Something happened today that has fundamentally changed how things are in my life, for at least a while and perhaps for much longer. We're working on those things but it's taking every bit of emotional and intellectual strength I possess and then some. I have nothing more to give so I'll be silent here for at least a little bit. I am exhausted, washed out and facing an uncertain future.

I apologize for being mysterious but it's intensely private and personal. I'll be back when and if I can.

Prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Six

13 comments:

Scott McCray said...

No need to apologize - we'll be here whenever you can make it back.

Just know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Borepatch said...

We'll be here. And you have my email.

Keads said...

As BP said, we will be here. Prayers offered for you and yours.

Jeff West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff West said...

Whatever it is, I hope things work out for you. I will be here when you return.

LauraB said...

You need ANYTHING you reach out, y'hear? You may trust that no matter what it is I have been there or done that.

When things are very bad I remember this..."When the wolf gnaws, SMILE."

instinct said...

Take care of the important things, Six, we can wait.

Theredneckengineer said...

Prayers and well wishes on the way, my friend.
Take care of the important stuff, we'll be here when/if you return.

Ed Rasimus said...

No opponent is unbeatable. Friends, family, faith take care of it all.

Home on the Range said...

We've got your back. Count on that.

Murphy's Law said...

You do what you need to. And that includes reaching out to us if you want. You've got friends and we're praying for you.

North said...

I'm a bit late in coming around. Prayers sent. My email is on my blog if there is any way I can help.

Doohickie said...

You've got my prayers. All the best to you and yours, and I hope things work out for the best.