'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

16 June 2011

Borepatch Is Smarter Than Your Average Scientist

We interrupt this garage build with breaking news. Borepatch is a wicked smart man. What's that? You already knew? If there were a Brain off BP would win.

He's my go to guy for all things sciency and here he brings the Anthropogenic Global Warming smackdown. Again. After you've digested this latest bit of Truth As Beauty dig into his archives for more logical goodness. He's left more bruises on more Global Warmer asses than a Willow forest.

Yep, I am a denier.

Six

4 comments:

Home on the Range said...

And the other night I was on the phone with him giving him my chicken recipe. Yes, an amazing person, and someone I'm proud to call a friend, both professionally, and in blog land.

Six said...

If it was one of your recipes it was delicious Brigid.

I swear I'm going on a serious road trip as soon as the new boy gets his adult legs under him and go visit all of you who I admire so much. I just want to sit at BP's feet and soak in some knowledge.

I'll bring plenty of ammo.

Borepatch said...

Wow, thanks - both of you.

But this is a denier. ;-)

Six said...

That's pretty catchy. The Anthem of the New Media?