'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

26 January 2010

Sick Bastards and 2 New Links!

I managed to stumble onto 2 new sites. I must have been drunk at the time. You'll find links to both in the blog roll.

Big Dick's Place. What can I say? Dude is manly with a capitol M. Like me. Plus he obviously married way over his head. Also like me. My nose still bleeds from the rarefied air. Go visit and leave him a comment. Just beware the fat chicks pictures. I mean, I go past them immediately, not even pausing for a glance but I do possess superhuman willpower. Dick on the other hand, is clearly a sick bastard. Just sayin'.

The Sniper. Awesome. Beer, testosterone and DT's. What's not to love? Especially the motivational posters. Did I say Dick was a sick bastard? The Sniper and his crew have got to be his stepchildren.

These people are Warriors of the first stripe and we're honored to take the long road with them.

We'll bring the beer.

Six

2 comments:

The Sniper said...

I also married above my station. Way above my station. Like, "I should be married to a one eyed, one legged midget with brain damage, meth mouth, and chronic gas but I got a woman that looks like Princess Di in lingerie" above my station.

Six said...

Ha! It's gotta be our natural charm Sniper.