'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

22 January 2011

The New Rig

It's almost done and I feel like a 3 year old waiting for Christmas morning to just get here already! Please.

Michael sent me a picture and it's sweet but I'll let you decide for yourself.



Pure, unadulterated awesomeness. Holster, mag carrier and belt all as a matched rig. He has finish work to do yet but the rig is essentially built and it is a very large slice basketweave goodness. I cannot wait to get it in my sweaty hands. As soon as I do it'll be out to the range for a test run and some break in time.

I'm going to be sitting out on the front sidewalk waiting and watching for the delivery guy until it gets here.

Six

8 comments:

Ed Rasimus said...

Look out IDPA.

Six said...

Dang straight Ed. Maybe some IPSC thrown in for fun as well.

Miguel said...

That was cruel... sending you a pic of the rig feels like a kidnapper sending proof of life...LOL

Gorgeous rig!

Six said...

Ha! Thanks Miguel. As soon as I get it I'll do a complete write up with some close up pictures.

Sarge said...

Suuuuweeeeeeeet!!!!!

Six said...

I'll let you try it when it gets in Sarge.

Jennifer said...

Honestly, the pictures don't do it justice. I'm so anxious for you to see this thing.

Six said...

Me too Jennifer. I know Michael worked hard on it. It's my first custom holster and I am excited!