'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

06 November 2011

30 Days of Thanks- D6

(Why, yes, that is a tiny dutch wooden shoe sitting on top of a camera battery charger.  Why do you ask?)

I hate beer.  Seriously, hate.  Lemon beer, however, rocks!  My husband loves beer, and I've always wanted the opportunity to sit back and have a beer with him.  Once I found lemon beer I gained that ability.  So, shockingly, I am thankful for beer!  And sweet hard cider.  Love cider!

~The DO

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

This is an outstanding series that you're doing. I'm enjoying every minute - it reminds me of when we lived in Europe.

Thanks!

The DO said...

It's been fun to share, I'm glad you've enjoyed it! I'm going to miss Europe, but hopefully this won't be the last time we live here.