'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

16 November 2011

30 Days of Thanks- D16

Music.  Need I say more?  Well, alright then.  I'm thankful not just for the music I love, and the ability to enjoy it, but also the ability to pass it on to my kids and watch them fall in love with what I love.  'Course it IS heartbreaking when they hate your favorite stuff!!

(The Six's song that I grew up with and love)


(My song that my daughter is growing up with and loves)


~The DO

2 comments:

Six said...

Apparently good taste runs in the family. Of course I do remember a little girl playing Culture Club til I thought my ears would bleed.

The DO said...

Hah! Too true. I'd like to fight that one, but I can't. I'll go hang my head in shame:)-