'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

06 January 2012

Jesse Ventura Really Is A Douchebag

What the hell happened to him? UDT to big time wrestler to actor to Governor to Douchebag Supreme.



Really? Ventura said that to a SEAL in a SEAL bar? He shouldn't have said it anywhere to anyone but that may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard of anyone doing. He's lucky The Chief didn't kill him.

Ventura, you're a scumbag. I don't know what the hell happened to you and frankly at this point I really don't care. I'm through with you. As a veteran myself I disavow you and will never again acknowledge you as a brother veteran. As far as I'm concerned you're no better than John Murtha. You are a dishonorable shadow of a man and deserve whatever ill fate befalls you. You have no integrity, no honor and no place among the heroes you slander and attack. Fuck you.

Chief Kyle. Thank you. You may have been at the wake of one of your SEAL brothers but when you silenced that piece of slime you did so in the memory of all those we have lost regardless of branch.
May you get another crack at him.

Six

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Amen

nzgarry said...

It is good to see his book has made print, on my shop list and hopefully a good read.
A nice guy who did a good job.