'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

10 November 2011

Angus And The Snip Of Doom

I take him to the Vet tomorrow for that procedure that makes every guy out there cringe and cover up his....below the belt area. I drop him off before 9 and can pick him up at 2.

Please keep a good thought for poor Angus. And yours truly as well. No telling how he's going to feel about me afterward. I hate to do it to him but it's really for the best.



Sorry Pal.
Six

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Murphy sympathizes...and he can relate.

Keads said...

Good luck to Angus and you.

Six said...

Thanks guys. I dropped him off this morning and it was surprisingly difficult. He trotted off with the nurse, totally confident that I wouldn't put him in danger. It's an awesome responsibility. He's such a trusting dog. I teared up a little, I gotta admit. I hated leaving him.