'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

20 August 2012

Monday Funny/Earworm

Something guaranteed to put a smile on your face and a song in your heart. Try to stay dry eyed during this moving anthem. I dare you.

Sorry about the ad, I couldn't figure out how to disable it and couldn't find the song anywhere else that didn't also have ads. Sheesh. it's like they're all a bunch of evil capitalists or something.
Six




Ren & Stimpy - The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen... by Bodhisattva1956

4 comments:

Sarge said...

I don't think I could have lived another moment without hearing that..

Six said...

I think we should adopt it as the official Warrior Class Anthem and sing it at every BBQ.

agirlandhergun said...

Well, it's certaintly unique:)

Six said...

You are far too Kind Girl. My sense of humor is just a bit...twisted :)