'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

04 September 2012

Monster Hunter Legion Out This Week

I guess it's coming as no surprise to basically anyone that in addition to my myriad other faults I'm a bit of a book geek. A couple of years ago I got hooked on Larry Correia's Monster Hunter International series. The only problem is waiting for the next book to come out as I tend to read the current one in one go. Still, he is fairly prodigious in his output so I'll just stop complaining now. Especially since his newest tome is coming out this week. Monster Hunter Legion. If you're not familiar with Correia and his work all I can say is give him a try. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Guarantee not valid anywhere language is spoken


I'll be at the bookstore if anyone needs me.

Six

No comments: