'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

21 September 2011

This Is My Knife

It's a Spiderco Native III. You can tell it's my daily carry/use knife by the schmutz near the tip. This is my everyday knife but I also carry a variety of folders, depending on what I'm doing. I am not a knife snob. I normally just wait for one of the sporting stores to have a blowout and buy as many marked down to $9.99 knives as they have. I'm horribly absent minded and tend to lose them with infuriating regularity. I really like the Spiderco and really, really hope I can hang on to it for a while.

Six

2 comments:

North said...

I like seeing that the knives people post are well used.

Six said...

Thanks North. A well used knife is a sign of a superior mind. Or I might just be too lazy to find the proper tool for a given task. I'm going with the superior mind thing.