'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

31 October 2010

From A Friend

Daphne has written a story about her beloved dog Max that is so sweet and powerful it is beyond me to describe and I love her for it. She's a very talented writer anyway but when the subject is so near to her heart she's magical.

I cried when I read it because I know of what she writes. Many of you will as well. That bond, that special bond with a beloved dog can't be adequately described it can only be experienced and talked about among those who understand without the words.

Thank you Daphne. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for putting into words about your beloved Max what I cannot about my Trooper. Thank you for remembering my own grief and bringing me the comfort of your faith.

My friend.

Six

No comments: