'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

29 November 2009

Again

Words are inadequate to express my rage and sorrow. 4 more of my brothers and sisters are dead at the hands of sub-human scum.
It's enough to make me re-consider my decision to retire in February.
The VQ (Volence Quotient) of druggies, gangsters and wanna be's has steadily increased over the years while the ACLU and their ilk have managed to make us the bad guys. Throw in a general distrust of an armed public (Thanks NACOP, you worthless shits. You definitely do not speak for me.) and the recipe is disaster.
I don't want to hear from the politicians on this either. Just keep your lying mouths shut. If any of you actually tried to represent your actual constituency and protect their rights (Including the right to be secure in their persons. You know, self defense.) an armed customer would have shot this punk dead while he was busy killing 4 cops. Come to thibnk of it, if concealed carry was the rule maybe these mass public shootings would stop. Nothing else seems to work so why not try the common sense solution? Too logical?
Six

4 officers killed in Pierce County

3 comments:

nanc said...

HOW did one little pansy-arse shooter take four officers down? HOW?!? Sounds a little like a set up if you ask me and even if you don't - God be with the families of the lost and God help the families of the shooter - mene mene tekel upharsin.

nanc said...

He was shot and killed by Seattle police this morning.

Six said...

I saw that nanc. Appartently a solo patrol officer spotted him and killed him. It doesn't do the families any good but I'm glad he was caught.
On behalf of my brothers and sisters, thanks for your prayers nanc.